HUDDLE is Emmanuel United Methodist Church’s way (database) of connecting the members. It is how we send messages out to the congregation, inform the congregation of any needs, and help recruit volunteers. If you need your login resent to you contact the church office.
Here is a quick start guide for using Huddle with some useful tips and links to additional help.
Accepting Huddle Emails
To make sure you receive all communication from Huddle, add all communication from the domain ccbchurch.com to your safe senders list in your email provider. CLICK HERE for instructions and help for how to do this for various email providers.
*Huddle is Emmanuel’s name for the online community. The domain web domain will refer to Community Church Builder or CCB which is the company that we builds the software program.
First time log in: A generation email will be sent from the online system with instructions on how to create an account.
Repeat user: If you can’t seem to find or remember how to login, there is a “Forgot Password” link below the login button. Log in to Huddle
Update Your Settings
There are three main areas of your overall settings in Huddle that you may want to change or verify. CLICK HERE to learn how to manage your settings.
- Change your Password
- Change your Communication Preferences: Make sure to add your mobile number and carrier so group leaders can send important, last minute notifications to the entire group. We recommend selecting “Send me emails from group participants” (required for group leaders to communicate with the group) and “Send me text messages from group leaders” for all groups while the other selections are optional based on the group.
*****If you receive text messages, please add your provider and cell phone number in the communication preferences. This will allow group leaders to send out quick and short messages when necessary.
- Change your Privacy Settings :(Share as much information with others as you are comfortable with. By default we have only allowed other folks to email you. If you want any other information visible, you will need to change your preferences.
Update your Profile
- Profile Picture: If you choose to add a photo to your profile, please use picture that allows other people to quickly recognize you. This greatly helps the online community and the functionality of the teams. You can always add links to your Facebook page in your profile to express yourself in other ways.
- Profile Information: Huddle allows you to update all your contact information for the church, eliminating the need to for church staff to re-enter the information you provide. Keeping all information accurate will greatly help the church staff and ensure we have an up to date church directory.
- Email: Huddle allows only one email for all communication. So use the best email to receive all communication from group leaders and church staff for your main email.
Huddle allows you to check your giving records at EUMC on a regular basis to keep yourself on track with your personal financial goals and priorities. To find your giving statements check the Financial Tab under your profile. To get your giving statement for both yourself and your spouse you must be on the Financial Tab of your Family Profile. Your family profile contains all the information for your entire family. CLICK HERE for detailed instructions.