What is Huddle?
Huddle is an online community for Emmanuel family members.Â This online community will allow you to not only know what is happening at Emmanuel, but also connect with your friends and fellow church attenders.Â We hear over and overÂ again that people value the relationships they build here at Emmanuel, and we look forward to helping you make these relationships even more accessible through Huddle.
A QUICK GUIDE TO GETTING STARTED
Accepting Huddle Emails
To make sure you receive all communication from Huddle*, add all communication from the domain ccbchurch.com to your safe senders list in your email provider.
*Huddle is Emmanuelâs name for the online community. The domain web domain will refer to Community Church Builder or CCB which is the company that built the software program.
First time log in:Â Â A generation email will be sent from the online system with instructions on how to create an account.Â
Repeat user:Â If you canât seem to find or remember how to login, there is a âForgot Passwordâ link below the login button. Â Log in to Huddle
Update Your Settings
There are three main areas of your overall settings in Huddle that you may want to change or verify.
- Change Your Password
- Change Your Communication Preferences Article: Make sure to add your mobile number and carrier so group leaders can send important, last minute notifications to the entire group. We recommend selecting âSend me emails from group participantsâ (required for group leaders to communicate with the group) and âSend me text messages from group leadersâ for all groups while the other selections are optional based on the group. NOTE: If you receive text messages, please add your provider and cell phone number in the communication preferences. This will allow group leaders to send out quick and short messages when necessary.
- Change your Privacy Setting. Share as much information with others as you are comfortable with.
Update your Profile
- Profile Picture: If you choose to add a photo to your profile, please use a picture that allows other people to quickly recognize you. This greatly helps the online community and the functionality of the teams.
- Profile Information: Huddle allows you to update all your contact information for the church, eliminating the need to for church staff to re-enter information you provide. Keeping all information accurate will greatly help the church staff and ensure we have an up-to-date church directory.
- Email: Huddle allows only one email for all communication. So use the best email to receive all communication from group leaders and church staff for your main email.
Huddle allows you to check your giving records at EUMC on a regular basis to keep yourself on track with your personal financial goals and priorities. To find your giving statements, check the Financial Tab under your profile. To get your giving statement for both yourself and your spouse, you must be on the Financial Tab of your Family Profile. Your family profile contains all the information for your entire family.